REGISTRATION LINKS OPEN SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH @ 8:00am
Fridays Block 1: 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22 @ 6:00pm-8:00pm - TEAM REG LINK FRIBLK1 - FULL!!
Fridays Block 2: 3/29, 4/5, 4/12, 4/19 @ 6:00pm-8:00pm - TEAM REG LINK FRIBLK2 - FULL!!
Saturdays: 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6 @ 6:00pm-8:00pm - TEAM REG LINK SAT - TEAM SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE!!
Individuals looking for a team - INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION LINK
Features of the league:
- Required that all participants have attended a Learn to Curl session.
- 4 games per block
- Open to members and non-members also. Members - This is a BEGINNER league and a great way to introduce friends/family to the game.
- You do not need to be a member of FSCC to participate in Fun Leagues.
- Recommended that there be at least one experienced curler with 2 seasons of past play per team.
- Experienced instructors available.
- Focus on pace of play, etiquette, game flow and league game play.
- Only one person needs to register the team. Roster is open, but only 4 players on the ice at a time per end per game.
- $250.00 + tax per team per block paid at registration.
- One pitcher of beer/beverage and a pizza provided by Sticks & Stones Restaurant each week of the league.
- Coupon for 30% off first regular league team registration.
- Individuals looking for a team may also register.
If you have any questions, please contact Carrie at 763-780-3328 x17 or