2018 Fall Friday Fun League
Dates: 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9 @ 6:00pm-8:00pm
Team Registration LINK
Features of the league:
- Required that all participants have attended a Learn to Curl session.
- 4 games per block
- Open to members and non-members also. Members - This is a BEGINNER league and a great way to introduce friends/family to the game.
- Recommended that there be at least one experienced curler with 2 seasons of past play per team.
- Experienced instructors available.
- Focus on pace of game, etiquette, game flow and league game play.
- Only one person needs to register the team. Roster is open and can be changed from week to week, but only 4 players on the ice at a time per end per game.
- $225.00 + tax per team per block paid at registration.
- One pitcher of beer/beverage and a pizza provided by Sticks & Stones Restaurant each week of the league.
- Individuals looking for a team may register HERE
If you have any questions, please contact Carrie at 763-780-3328 x17 or