2018 Spring Fun Leagues
Spring sessions are full! We will be offering a Summer session in August. Registration dates and info will be posted soon.
Features of the league:
- 4 games per block
- Required that all participants have attended a Learn to Curl session.
- Open to members and non-members also. Members - This is a BEGINNER league and a great way to introduce friends/family to the game.
- Recommended that there be at least one experienced curler with 2 seasons of past play per team.
- Experienced instructors available.
- Focus on pace of game, etiquette, game flow and league game play.
- Only one person needs to register the team. Roster is open and can be changed from week to week, but only 4 players on the ice at a time per end per game.
- $225.00 + tax per team per block paid at registration.
- One pitcher of beer/beverage and a pizza provided by Sticks & Stones Restaurant each week of the league.
If you have any questions, please contact Carrie at 763-780-3328 x17 or